Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Some pictures for your viewing pleasure


Woods


Pepsi


Standing waist deep in near freezing water for this shot.


Flower


Coolest pumpkin carving of all time


Abandoned Cabin


Falls Creek Waterfall

Falls Creek Waterfall

Waterfall


Owl

So updates since the last post, which was like two days ago. It turns out Bethany has an ovarian cyst. She's in pain. Her gynecologist says she has a very nice uterus. Weird. School's going good. I absolutely love programming. The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know, but at the same time the more I love it. It's so fun being able to take a problem and break it down and figure out how it works and build it with your own ten fingers (not quite working on the farm with your own to hands, but I'm okay with being a lazy bum). Anyway, not much exciting to report.
~roO

No comments: